Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hello Beautiful People...

Here, I am known as T.  I'm new to 'beauty blogging' but beauty products are old hat for me, especially when it comes to getting them for less! 

The title, Champagne Taste...Beer Pocketbook describes many of us today.  We all want, at times, things that we can't afford...but, there's a silver lining on every cloud.  Drug store beauty products have come a long way in the past decade, with shades and collections created by or inspired by celebrities and famous designers it really is possible to have the look for less.



Having been an avid user of beauty products ever since my mother would allow me to wear them, and on the low since before I had her reluctant stamp of approval, I know what works and what doesn't quite cut it.   

Here, I want to show you that it's possible to save a buck and look good doing it by letting you in on the deals that I find when I'm out shopping. 

I won't be reviewing any product that costs over $20.00.  (Let's face it, if you paid over $20.00 for a beauty product chances are, no matter how much you love it, you initially felt or still feel the sting in your pocketbook.  I too, have felt this pain.)

The only way I would review anything over this price point is if it's an exceptional deal and the sale price is rock bottom and I promise you here and now that you will have my honesty when it comes to any product reviewed here.

I will also be swatching the products that I review so that you can get a better idea of whether it's truly a product that will work for you or not.

That said, I'm looking forward to giving this a go and in the process, hopefully helping you when it comes to your beauty purchases.  It is true what they say...Less, really is More.

XOXO...

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment