Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bath & Body Works Pink Chiffon Review

Today I have a review of a Bath and Body Works scent that I recently purchased just to try and fell in love....

...Bath and Body Works in Pink Chiffon 


Bath & Body Works has been a long time favorite of mine.  The scents are intoxicating and the formula never fails me.  When I saw this one in the store I was, at first, skeptical because of all the flowers on the front.  I like flowery but I was looking for something sweet at the time, not flowery. 
Bath & Body Works claims this to smell of "soft pink petals and vanilla chiffon icing".  The key fragrance notes are "Sparkling Red Pear, Vanilla Orchid, and Whipped Chiffon Musk".  Honestly I don't pay too much attention to fragrance descriptions...have you ever smelled a vanilla orchid??  I just let my nose do the job and my nose tells me marshmallow covered berries. 



This seriously smells like a strawberry dipped in marshmallow creme with a little soft floral thing happening in the background.  So good!  I love marshmallow scents, in fact I wish that awesome Fireside Marshmallow candle from Slatkins they sell around the holiday season was a lotion.  That would definitely be the business.



It smells good but at that point I wasn't ready to commit to the whole bottle so I found this super cute body lotion and body spray set in for $7.50, which is less than you could buy them for separately.
The mini body spray retails for $6.00 & the mini body lotion retails for $5.00, meaning I saved $3.50!!  Cool.

Some final words on this: I'll definitely be going back for the regular size lotion.  The body spray smells great too but I'll never use an entire bottle of the regular size.  If you like foodie-smells you'll definitely want to pick this one up.  It's light and sweet and perfect for spring.


Have you tried this?  What did you think?
I'd love to hear your thoughts or comments.

Have a Beautiful Day!

XOXO,

T.


No comments:

Post a Comment