Tuesday, May 1, 2012

eos Shave Cream Review

I've been using this shaving cream for about a month now and I'd like to share my thoughts...





eos Shave Cream in Pomegranate Raspberry
Cute, pink bottle!! :)

This is a shave cream as it says on the bottle.  It's not a foam or a gel.  It goes on much like a lotion and at first application I was skeptical as this was my first experience with a shaving cream, I've always used the foaming gels and I like them very much plus there's a variety of very affordable, readily available options to choose from.  Not to mention that they come in some very pleasing scents...Skintimates Raspberry Rain I'm talking to you....but let me tell you...

I'm hooked.  I will, from this point forward, only use this shaving cream.  It is AMAZING!  The scent I chose was Pomegranate Raspberry.  It smells just heavenly but it's not too strong so it won't interfere with you lotion or body spray.  It's just a nice light, sweet berry scent.  Mmm..

The bottle claims that it gives you a closer shave and I want to tell you they speak the truth.  I use a Venus Embrace razor by Gillette which does a pretty good job anyway but add this and WOW!
 S-M-O-O-T-H.  Quite possibly my smoothest shave ever.
                                                

The bottle is not a metal can like most shaving creams.
Instead, it's got a soft, rubbery texture, making
it easier to hold onto in the shower

eos Shave Cream retails for about $3.99 a bottle in most drug stores making it kind of pricey, in my opinion, for a shave cream.  I purchased a bottle of it at Rite-Aid about a month or so ago when it was on sale for $2.99 with $2 back in rewards making it only $0.99!! 

A pump dispenser, making it easier to control
the amount of product that comes out.


This past weekend I found a deal at Walgreens, purely by accident, love that!  They had a coupon for $3.00 off on 2 in the April Savings Book (a free coupon book released monthly located at the front of the store) making them $2.49 a piece versus their regular price of $3.99.  So $4.98 for 2 rather than $7.98 for 2 seemed like a bargain to me.  Sadly this coupon offer has expired... but keep your eyes peeled for sales and deals on this stuff because it definitely works!!


Nice thick cream leaves legs feeling super soft!


eos Shave Cream comes in two other scents that I saw: Vanilla Bliss, Lavender Jasmine, & of course the Pomegranate Raspberry here.  The formula, is a cream and is nice and thick almost like a body cream.  It leaves my legs feeling soft and well moisturized.  This shave cream can be used either dry or wet which would be a plus for quick shaves in a pinch.  I haven't tried it out dry so I can't testify to how that works but if I ever do... I'll fill you in. 

All in all, I'd say if you're interested in leaving your current brand behind or if you're just curious, this shave cream would be worth a go.

Have you tried eos Shave cream?  Do you love it like I do?  What did you think?  I would love to here your thoughts, too.

Have a Beautiful Day! 

XOXO

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment