Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sinful Neons Swatch-fest!!

Here are three neons for you today from Sinful Colors new Make Some Noise display.  I know for sure that 2 of these are from Sinful's core line and the other I'm pretty sure is a re-promote but I'm not 100%.  They are bright, bold, and blindingly beautiful nonetheless.  Take a look and see what I mean...











First, I want to apologize now for: my dry hands, my cuticles, and my nails...they are all in rough shape...I do not have a maid and rarely remember to use hand lotion as I'm constantly washing my hands and it seems counter productive some how to apply, then wash off shortly thereafter for some reason...Oh, and I pulled weeds this weekend without my gardening gloves...couldn't find them anywhere.  Bottom line I'm really hard on my hands...sorry, I'll try to remember to at least slather on some lotion before my close up next time :)
On with the swatches...


These are all in the line-up for Sinful's new Make Some Noise collection.  This collection features a neon shade in every color which is right on trend with what other polish companies are doing.  They retail for $1.99 and are available at Rite-Aid and Walgreens.  Though I purchased these last week when they were on sale for $0.99 at Walgreens...Yay!

True to a neon polish these dry matte so if you like your nails shiny you must add a top coat.

This shade...ALL these shades for that matter, were a real challenge to photograph.  This one actually falls between the pic with the flash and the one without.  It isn't as bright as depicted with the flash but not as dark without...in between.  This is a neon green jelly so, very sheer, and this is three coats, one top coat.  I really like this color more than I thought I would.  I like greens anyway but this is gorgeous and squishy with the top coat.  An unexpected surprise and it could be used for a jelly- glitter sandwich mani. (Say that five times fast! ;) 

This is Sinful Colors in Irish Green, with flash. 

Shade & number as it appears on the bottle.
This is Sinful Colors in Irish Green, without flash. 


Next up is Fusion Neon.  It looks to me, just like 24/7 in the bottle.  I don't own 24/7 so I can't say for sure but Sinful is famous for re-promotes under a different name so...

This is a bright, I mean pull out your sunglasses bright, pink neon creme opaque in two coats.  It is definitely brighter in person.  It reminds me of those pink flamingo lawn decorations.  Too cute and perfect for summer toes in cute sandals.

Sinful Colors in Fusion Neon, without flash. 
 I left my ring finger out when I applied top coat purposely so you could see the difference in finish.  Without the top coat it is matte giving it a different look altogether.

Shade & number as it appears on the bottle.


Lastly, we have the brightest purple neon creme you will ever see...perhaps.  This is Sinful Colors in Dream On
Opaque in two coats and shiny with the use of a top coat.
A truly beautiful shade.  I love this on my fingers but I have a thing for purple-y berry type shades.  I have many but none quite as stunning as this.

Sinful Colors in Dream On, with flash.  The color here is not accurate,
 it's really much more purple than pink
 and a whole lot brighter.

Shade & number as they appear on the bottle.

Please excuse the alien-esque quality my fingers have here. 
I tried to get the color as close as I could and this is close,
 I just wish it could have been a touch more purple.


These are all beautiful shades and perfect for the coming summer months...One of these on your toes, plus a super cute pair of sandals and you're good to go....

Do you have any Sinful Polishes?  What's your favorite?  Do you plan to purchase any of these shades here?  I'd love to hear your input and would be happy to answer any questions that I can.


Have a Beautiful Day!

XOXO

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment