Monday, May 7, 2012

Organix Acai Berry Avocado Conditioner Review

Good Morning!

Today I want to share with you one of my favorite conditioners of all time.  It's Organix conditioner in Acai Berry Avocado.  The smell on this is just...


...YUMMY.  It smells so good that I find myself sniffing, inconspicuously...I hope, my hair all the time.  It smells like a raspberry lollipop.  Delicious.

I'll mention here that all of their products smell 'out of this world' good, Organix has making you smell great down to a science.

The formula is nice and thick and a little really does go a long way.  I have long, fine hair that is straight and has a tendency to be oily and this conditioner does wonders for my hair.  It doesn't leave it feeling heavy or weighed down and my hair is super shiny after I use it.  I don't use the shampoo from this brand.  I tried it but I wasn't as wowed, aside from the scent, as I am with the conditioner.  One thing though, you really do need to leave it in your hair for the full 3-5 minutes as the directions suggest to really reap all the benefited from it.

Another cool thing about this brand is the bottles.  Not just the way they look, which is cute, but the fact that they are eco-friendly.  The bottles are made from recycled post consumer resin and the labels are printed and made from corn...you have to love that.

Organix conditioner in Acai Berry Avocado
13 fl oz.


These retail for $6.99 and can be found in most drug stores.  I stock up when either Rite-Aid or Walgreens has a BOGO free sale.  That brings my price down to $3.50 a piece, which is what many other conditioners cost anyway.

Have you tried Organix?  What's your favorite?  I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Have a Beautiful Day!

XOXO

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment