Thursday, May 3, 2012

Haul-Time!! Dollar Tree Style

I love the Dollar Tree.  I'm forever finding awesome deals in there as far as polish and cosmetics go.  It's the perfect place for a budget conscious babe, like myself, to find an assortment of beauty implements too...cotton balls, makeup remover wipes, nail clippers, tweezers....oh the list goes on and on. 

I have a few rules about cosmetics from dollar stores in general...These are my rules you don't have to adhere to them but this is what I avoid cosmetic wise...

Mascara, it gets dried out and clumpy over time, and that's pretty much it.  Sometimes I'm if-y about gloss and lipstick, but not usually.  A good rule of thumb is if you have to question it, leave it.  If it looks re-sealed or opened, leave it.  Let your eyes be your guide.  Common sense.

Now, wait til you see what I found at the Dollar Tree a couple of weeks ago...



These were all purchased in a two pack...One Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polish with One Sally Hansen Hard As Nails in the shade Sheer Vanilla. (on the end)...for $1.00 or $0.50 a polish.  The Xtreme Wear polish retails for anywhere between $3-$5 and the other Hard As Nails retails for around the same.  Retail would have set me back $30 - $50...So, this is $4.00 spent here...Score!!  Of course now I have four of the Sheer Vanilla shade...what to do?  It does make a good shade for a french mani...


Here we have Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in
 Pumpkin Spice & Teeny Greeny Bikini


This is Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in 
Twinkle, Twinkle & Plum Burst

This is Sally Hansen Color Quick Fast Dry Nail Color Pen in Red Chrome.
I think these retail for around $5 or $6 (??) So for $1 I'll try it. 
Definitely good for traveling...on the go...in the car...type of polishing. 

Red Chrome,
I hope it's as shiny & metallic as the box depicts!!


Nail art decals!!  I don't get too fussy with my nails very often.  Honestly my polish, no matter how good, often chips in about two days and I have to change it, but when I saw these I had to get them.  They're too cute and things like this in the drug store can be quite pricey.  This set came with 8, yes 8 bottles in 8 different shapes and colors, for....$1.00.

Pink Hearts, Bronze Sequins, Yellow Sequins, & Pale Green Heart cut-outs
All have an iridescent finish.

Pale Blue Octagon cut-outs, Purple Flowers, Silver Star cut-outs, & White Flowers
All have an iridescent finish.

A close up of the Purple Flowers.  The bottles are actually glass and the top pulls out like a stopper.  Too Cute!


So that's my latest Dollar Tree haul.  Have you ever checked out the Dollar Tree for beauty products?  Are you going to?  What's your favorite dollar store beauty find?

Thank you for taking the time to have a look. :)


Have a Beautiful Day!

XOXO

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment